Provide feedback and suggestions for the website and the forums.
MarHX

Repository for Textures from Ravenna (open source)

by MarHX Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:24 am

Ciao, here is a work I did with a professor with other 3 collegues. We took pictures of Ravenna walls and much more,
These pictures are cleaned light regularized and might be useful for you.

Regarding also my idea of using polygons, since the city of Ravenna is one of the cities of Mosaic, as also Spilimbergo in Friuli, you should visit to have some ideas north east, you might get with this repository some stuff for the buildings or the external "offline" or "Gaming Zone" menu...
OR anyway to stay in theme since you are building a modern "Setting" you can still make as I was saying the UI as a mosaic, with Mosaic polygons deco... I can make you some examples if you are interested in the idea (it's really easy drawing it actually) and with shades and colours you can create very nice effects like Yvy or other things around the IU , stay true to the mission of keeping the UI smooth and non intrusive of the action.

Here as I was saying above and elsewhere the repository - project was made by Marco Orlandi, and Prof. Iannucci. Two good innovating leaders here in Ravenna, let me say. CIao.
http://patrimonioculturale.unibo.it/rta/
Return to Website Feedback & Suggestions