Gameplay, Civilizations, Style discussion & feedback
Gijs

Game changing suggestion: Wolf Tenochtitlan game mode

by Gijs Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:06 pm

So I played this epic game of Age of Empires 2 today, it was created by a guy who calls himself "Dschinghis Wolf" on Steam. Guy was quite alright, and he asked me and some random dude from California who called himself 'Henry' to try his custom scenario in Age of Empires. It was quite good, and we were wondering if this game mode would be featured in Empires Apart!

The scenario was 4v4. Basically, the Aztecs started on the islands around Tenochtitlan and they had to grab a relic on the other side of the bloody map. At the same time, the opponents (who are meant to be any other meso american civ) spawned near that relic. Everyone was nomad, the opponents had to destroy the great temple of Tenochtitlan in order to win. What happened was a 1,5 hour battle with ships and other cool stuff, and eventually that German wolf guy was able to steal the relic.

Tons of fun. Pls gibe in Empires Apart this game mode. Tenochtitlan #1.

If this game mode won't make it to the final game, I'm going to host a 24 hour long stream when Empires Apart get's released so people can donate money and I'm making the god damn game mode myself. Then, I'm going to donate the money to Unicef.
Gijs van Everdingen

Twitch
Make sure to watch: Los Emperios Seperados
zamy
DESTINYbit Staff

Re: Game changing suggestion: Wolf Tenochtitlan game mode

by zamy Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:13 pm

Gijs wrote:If this game mode won't make it to the final game, I'm going to host a 24 hour long stream when Empires Apart get's released so people can donate money and I'm making the god damn game mode myself. Then, I'm going to donate the money to Unicef.

Sounds like a plan!
Well, i could give you a hand with the mod :lol:
------------------------------------------------
Daminato Simone @zaminatoe
DESTINYbit
Co-founder & Technical Director
Gijs

by Gijs Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:07 pm

Ok 24 hours charity stream it is, YOU HEAR THAT WOLF?? Tenochtitlan coming to Empires Apart!!
Gijs van Everdingen

Twitch
Make sure to watch: Los Emperios Seperados
Dschinghis_Wolf

by Dschinghis_Wolf Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:24 pm

Gijs wrote:Ok 24 hours charity stream it is, YOU HEAR THAT WOLF?? Tenochtitlan coming to Empires Apart!!

hahaha.. sounds great!!!

thanks man :)
Return to General Discussion